Saturday, August 4, 2007

Avenue.A Art Show


Some of my abstract figure work is showing at the Avenue.A Japanese Restaurant Art Gallery at 103 Avenue A in New York. The opening was on Thursday August 2 and the show runs until the end of August. I attached a photo of what I have there. To see larger versions of these, you can go to my website at www.nancysoulliard.com and click on the link for Drawing & Painting then the Figures link. And they're all for sale if you're interested.
Hanging in this show is:
Contemplation (Pastel, 12 in. by 15.5 in.)
Disintegration (Pastel, 18 in. by 23.5 in.)
Integration (Pastel, 24 in. by 30 in.)
Multitude (Textural acrylic on canvas, 30 in. by 18 in.)
Thought (Textural acrylic on canvas, 10 in. by 8 in.)
Check it out if you're in the area. They have really great sushi there too. :)

My work will also be in the show after this on August 30. The flyer is below. I'll be painting a skateboard. It should be fun! I'll upload a pic once I have it done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a talented creative daughter I have. Now the rest of the world will know it too! Love ya, MOM