Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!


Hope everyone had a happy holiday whichever holiday you chose to celebrate! Here's our card for this year. We all decided to go sledding! I hope this next year I have more time to create. Now that the wedding album I started 2 years ago is finally finished I have a lot of painting plans for the coming year.


I'm also a finalist in the monthly art contest on www.asingularcreation.com. The theme this month was Feeling Blue. I submitted one of my abstract horse drawings entitled Determination. There's a lot of interesting work submitted this month.
Check out the gallery of all of the work at the link below.
The Feeling Blue Gallery
You can see and vote for the finalists at the following link. You have to be a member of the site to vote. If you feel inclined, it's a free membership and you can sign up and vote for the art you like.
The Feeling Blue finalists list

2 comments:

Pony Tail Club said...

I just wanted to tell you that I just saw your horse art and I love it so much!

Runner NYC said...

I just saw this post and I was too late to vote for "Determination"! I'm sorry!